This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use www.TenderTiger.com and associated services. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this web site and/or service. By using this web site and/or service, we believe that you have fully read and understood the agreement and you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason "Users Identity Code" means the code(s) allocated to the customer by the Company for the purpose of accessing the service. "Material" means text, graphics, images and any other viewable item or contents of the Service.
All material on this Service is protected by copyright under Indian laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Company's copyright.
The user will not:
- Sell, give away, lend, put on public display, store, reproduce, copy in any form redistribute anywhere or to anyone (including branch offices or other divisions of the Customer) or re-use in any computer system any information accessed on the service except with the written consent of the Company.
- Assign or transfer this agreement or any of its rights in respect of the service without the written consent of the Company.
- Do any act which would infringe copyright of the service.
- Post anything offensive, menacing or abusive or send messages causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person or any unlawful or improper purpose or in any manner that may jeopardize the security of the service or so as to interfere with the proper operation of the service.
Will take all reasonable necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized use of the service.
- Indemnifies the Company against all liabilities, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, costs, fees and expenses suffered directly or indirectly (including negligence on the part of the Company) arising from the use of the Service by the Customer (including the installation by the Company of user hardware and/or software) or by any person using the Users Customer Identity Code (whether authorized or not).
is continually seeking to improve the Site and services offered.
reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site. In respect of any Subscription Services, we will ensure that any changes do not materially decrease the functionality of those services.
In respect of non-Subscription Services, tendertiger.com may change or add to this Agreement as a result of its policy of updating and improving the Site or for security, legal or regulatory reasons. www.TenderTiger.com will give you notice of any changes or additions. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Site any further after receiving notice. Such changes will not affect any contract which relates to ongoing Subscription Services which you have with www.TenderTiger.com at the time of
- Delivery Policy : As we give Online Tender Information, our services are activated once we get payment (if the same is made by cash) or on confirm payment. Once the services are activated, the clients are entitled for the services procured.
- Services will be activated within 24 Working hours after credited payment in our account
- Products/Categories, Location/Region must be required properly to be activated services on time
Refund and Cancellation Policy : Once a subscription is activated for any user / order, the same cannot be cancelled at any point of time during the tenure of the subscription period and hence no amount will be refunded against the same.
The Company makes no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy of the information supplied or the delivery or transmission of the service and any conditions warranties and representations unless detailed on this form on the part of the Company are expressly excluded except as otherwise provided by Statute. Tendertiger.com does not give any guarantee that we will provide hundred percentage tenders to client. There may be some circumstances where we can miss some tenders of client due to unforeseen reason.
The Service is provided for the User and the Company takes no responsibility of any kind and denies all liability for any damages or loss suffered by any third Parties arising from using Tendertiger.com service.
The Company reserves the right to:
Alter arrangements for access to the service
- Cease the offering of the service upon notice
- Terminate this agreement and the service to the User if the customer breaches this agreement or provides false or misleading information in regard to this agreement or if the Company believes that the User or any person using the Users Identity Code may use the service in such a way as would constitute a breach of this agreement.
In the event of a breach by the Customer of these Terms and Conditions the Company reserves the right to immediately terminate the Users access to the Service and claim damages arising from the breach.